Tuesday, October 14, 2008

does this make sense

I live in suburbia. I am married with child and cat. I drive a chevy. I am not a great cook. I do not have a fascinating life on the exterior. I never travel. I do not read or listen to music. I am not overly educated or wise or smart. I am getting wrinkles, a few grey hairs; I am not buff. My closet even ventures latley on the mundane.
How can these things be?
Because life happens in the blanks.
With coffee in the morning with Scott when I am still grumpy but kinda not, when my hair is a mess and were all in jammies
When Hope blabbers and giggles and crawls and is a mommasgirl
When Scott is patient with me against all odds and I thank God for small miracles
When Sharms confesses a struggle and I remember I can't forget to pray for her
When patiently continue has meaning, and its hard, and rich, and real
When Aarons gone and I still have mourning to do

The blanks can get pretty busy actually- and its all I can do to keep up. Best and All is alot

No comments: